Note: Lawyers who are “Of Counsel” to John Reilly & Associates have a close relationship to the firm, but are not members or employees of the firm.
Bar Admissions – State Courts:
Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Bar Admissions – Federal Courts:
United States District Court
for the District of Massachusetts.
Suffolk University Law School,
Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree with honors.
College of the Holy Cross, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in History.
Professional Associations, Memberships and Honors:
- Massachusetts Bar Association;
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association;
- Attleboro District Court Bar Association (past President);
- former member Boston Bar Association.
- Formerly practiced with the firm Clapp & Murphy (successor firm to Armstrong, Pollis and Clapp).
- Extensive experience in general practice of law with emphasis on real estate, land use, planning and zoning, business orgnization, evictions, foreclosures, estate planning, wills and trusts.
188 North Washington Street
North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02760